Once you made the purchase, you'll be presented the link to download the plugin on your purchase confirmation page. You can also download the plugin by visiting the account page on FlowMattic website. Download the plugin and follow these instructions to install the plugin on your site.
There are basically two ways to install the plugin on your site.
Installing Through Dashboard
- Go to Plugins → Add New → Upload
- Choose the installable ZIP file that you have download in your computer from our website. Upload that file.
- Now, click on activate link to activate the plugin.
Installing Through FTP
- Login to your site FTP using any FTP software like FileZilla etc.
- Extract the installable ZIP file that you have download in your computer from our website. Upload the extracted folder into wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Once the plugin is activated, go to the FlowMattic admin dashboard and enter your license key to activate the product. A valid license key is required to download the integrations. To obtain the license key, visit the account page on our website, and switch to the license tab.